More for your game.
A world-class design that winds through the spectacular terrain and delights players with the challenges that lie around each turn.
If golf is your passion, this is the place to pursue it. Home ownership gives you the option for two golf memberships at a special discounted rate exclusively for residents of Aspotogan Ridge. Designed by Atlantic Canada’s leading golf course architect, Robert LeBlanc, the course beautifully showcases the rolling wooded area and features inland lakes, rolling plains, meadows, river valleys, rocky bluffs, and coastal estuaries.
The front nine of the course is scheduled to open Summer, 2016. A limited number of 10 and 20 game packages will be available for the 2016 season.
2016 Golf Pricing • Score Card (soon)
To view the progress of the golf course construction please take a look at our photo album:
Aspotogan Ridge has been designed to showcase the variety of Nova Scotia’s coastal landscapes. From inland lakes, rolling plains, meadows, river valleys, rocky bluffs and coastal estuaries, the course character is defined by the landscape it inhabits.
The course will look like it has always been there, fit snuggly into the surrounding landscape. The holes employ natural features to maximize the risk reward potential. The layout will challenge the experts but will provide a fun and engaging experience for more modest golfers.
Incorporating and accentuating the natural beauty of the region’s woodlands, wetlands and striking granite outcroppings, our course is ideal for all levels of players. It’s yours to enjoy whenever you wish, when you make Aspotogan Ridge your home. Consider some of these exciting highlights and features:
- Exciting layout makes this course perfect for all golfers, with four par-3 holes, four par-5 holes and 10 par-4 holes (When Completed)
- Sized and shaped with generous landing areas
- The course will showcase the full splendour of this rolling wooded area and its magnificent granite outcroppings.
- Creative design will incorporate and accentuate several wetland holes and ponds to enhance appeal and challenge seasoned golfers
- The course will be built using the latest technology and maintained through environmentally friendly practices
- Fully automated, satellite-controlled irrigation system
“New golf courses are now being designed to conserve water, preserve sensitive ecological areas and minimize environmental impacts. With that in mind, we conserved the wetlands around the site, fit the course to the land and preserved old growth pine stands wherever possible. We knew we had to build a first rate ecological golf course at Aspotogan and we incorporated ecological design principles right from the initial design phase, carefully siting the course to avoid the most sensitive parts of the property.”
~ Robert LeBlanc